Today she is 22!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012



It's hard to believe that 22 years ago today at 10:11 pm I gave birth to the most beautiful baby in the world. I can still remember the overwhelming feeling of love I felt when the doctor handed me my little bundle of joy wrapped tightly in her hospital blanket. As soon as I our eyes meet for the first time. It was love at first sight. I was so excited to be her mother and could not wait to teach her everything about life. Funny thing is we taught each other! She taught me how to be patient, resilient and how to love unselfishly.

As I watch her grow into a woman with her own creative ideas, strong opinions and need for independence...I still can look into her eyes and see my baby girl. It's an amazing feeling to know that I love her as much today as they day they handed her to me in the delivery room...maybe even more.


1 comments:

Ashanti on March 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM said...

i love this one lol . i taught u patience for sureeee lol and how to throw a nice right hand .... i love u soo much

Post a Comment