At 16 I wish I knew:
1. that not all my "friends" meant the best for me
2. that my metabolism would come to almost a complete halt
3. that when a teenage boy says I love you he probably doesn't really mean it
4. it was okay that I didn't have the latest name brand clothes
5. that not learning those math formulas in algebra will come back to haunt me in college
6. to enjoy being young.... there is no rush to grow up
7. that the mistakes I made will only make me wiser
8. how I felt about myself is more important than how others felt about me
9. that the hurtful situations that I thought I would never forget...will all be forgotten.
10. that my mother wasn't always wrong
What do you wish you knew at 16?
me at sixteen