#2, #4, #8 and 911!

Friday, April 22, 2011

These past few days have been very eventful and I got a lot of things accomplished that were on my spring break to-do list.

On Tuesday, I finally cleaned out that top drawer of my nightstand and even found a pair of sunglasses I thought I lost last summer (#2 clean out the top drawer of the nightstand) I got in a little “me” time and went to the hairdresser to get my new spring do and I even got a little bargain shopping done for myself. (#8 have a little “me” time)

On Wednesday, my bff and I took our daughter’s out for lunch at a Hibachi restaurant and then went for some yummy frozen yogurt! (oh, yeah and my bff had a dangerously severe allergic reaction to the seafood we ate and we had to call 911 and rush her to the emergency room…but that is a whole other post)

Yesterday, we went to the city and met my oldest daughter Shay for dinner. It is always so good to see her!
(#4 spend some quality girl time with my daughters)


Today is Good Friday and all I plan to do is relax and thank God for sacrificing his only son in order for me to have such an abundant life.


1 comments:

Alicia on April 25, 2011 at 10:14 PM said...

Eventful is an understatement! You had quite the adventurous Spring Break! But you only live once, right?

Post a Comment