My Spring Break To-Do List!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Finally spring break is here! WooHoo! Every year during spring break I make a to-do list which consists of various things that I want to accomplish during that week. Usually, I don’t get half of my list done but this year I decided that to keep me on track, I would post my list for you guys to see and then everyday report my accomplishments. So here goes my spring break list in no particular order:

1. Clean and organize my closet
2. Start cleaning out that top drawer of my nightstand(sigh)
3. Double date with my bff and our husbands
4. Spend some quality time with daughters
5. Stay in my pajamas and do absolutely nothing all day (actually I took care of this one on Saturday during that rain storm)
6. Start a vegetable garden
7. Continue to work on my new business endeavor
8. Have a “me” day – hair done, nails done, shopping…
9. Visit my mom
10. Meet friends for brunch

Seems like a lot to do in a week, right? But I am confident that some things I can knock out two in one day! So check back daily to see which one I have crossed off the list! I am off to accomplish #3 right now!



2 comments:

Kerissa on April 18, 2011 at 10:44 AM said...

You are brave. I only plan really lazy stuff for spring-break. I usually travel but the past two years I've just been too exhausted with graduate school so we've done stay-cations and visited local attractions. I'm looking forward to the summer even though the month of June is booked solid with events/activities already.

Alicia on April 20, 2011 at 1:55 AM said...

Dude, what's wrong with sitting on the couch most days? That is definitely well-deserved. Have fun doing all of those things and rest up on your last day. You don't want to get back to school tired and drained.

Post a Comment