Dove® Winter Care Body Wash Review

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Did you know that your skin loses 25% of it's ability to hold moisture in the winter? Last week in some areas of the tri-state the temperatures reached as low as 10 degrees! Seriously, it was brutal... especially on my skin.  I am constantly on the hunt to find a mositurizer to help reverse the dry effects of winter on my skin.  So when I got the opportunity to review the new Dove® Winter Care Body Wash with NutriumMoisture I was anxious to give it a try and was not disappointed!  Not only does this body wash lather better than most that I have used in the past it also smells terrific and helps to replenish the nutrients that can be stripped in this cold weather!

So even though today's temperature in some parts of the tri-state area reached 60 degrees!! (this weather is crazy!) we all know that winter is far from over and Dove® Winter Care Body Wash with NutriumMoisture is on shelves through March.


I was provided with Dove® body wash and information about the products by Rocket XL. All opinions are 100% my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment