The Care and Keep of Me

Monday, January 28, 2013


Recently, I joined the Healthy Lifestyle Program at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa and it is one of the best things I ever did for myself.

The Healthy Lifestyle Program gives its members a 50 minute massage or facial once a month at a discounted price. Going to the spa is the way I rejuvenate myself whenever life's everyday stresses are getting the best of me. As soon as I walk into a spa I am somehow able to forget about my never ending to-do list and focus just on me....relaxing. I've always treasured my spas days and now I can look forward to recharging myself with a massage or facial every month thanks to the Healthy Lifestyle Program.  

Let's face it our calendars are mostly filled with things that have nothing directly to do with the care and keep of us  and that is why it is so important that the things that keeps us happy and healthy are made a priority!

Even if you are not a member of a Spa there are so many other things you can put on your calendar to make sure that your health and happiness are a priority. Start by making a list of the things that make you happy, find a way to put them on your calendar and make sure that you do them as often as you can!

I was not compensated in any way by Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa for this post. I just want to share a great find with all of you! 


1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment