The Next Chapter

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"We all have blank pages to fill with spectacular things!" This was the new year's message that my girlfriend sent me after the ball dropped. What powerful, truthful words! We should all approach each new year as the next chapter in our lives ready to be filled with spectacular and exciting experiences!

As I reflect over the past year I know I filled my pages with many first time experiences. I stepped out of my comfort zone in ways I never imagined. In 2012, I was faced with situations and decisions which tested my limits and capabilities....and I passed them all!

I am expecting the blank pages in my 2013 chapter to be filled with many spectcular things! It will be epic!! How will you fill your blank pages???

Happy New Year Friends!!

Nikki

1 comments:

Cam | Bibs and Baubles on January 7, 2013 at 3:22 PM said...

I'm filling my pages with lots of wonderful things. There are businesses and books in me and the must come out! Looking forward to a great year! Let's sparkle!

Post a Comment