Phenomenal Woman, That's you!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Hey Ladies,

I love to feature Phenomenal Women on Loving Me Unconditionally!

A phenomenal woman is one who has the ability to overcome obstacles and whose drive and self-determination is an inspiration to others. A phenomenal woman is one who through life's ups and down has learned to love herself unconditionally!

If you fit this description then I would like to feature you in a guest post! Email a brief bio to nikki@ilovemeunconditionally [at] gmail [dot] com and tell share why your story may be an inspiration to other women.


4 comments:

Laila Knight on March 28, 2011 at 3:54 PM said...

It's funny that you posted this. I'm launching my blog on Friday, and my first post has to do with the person I was and the person I became. I guess if I email you, I won't have anything to post...^-^....

Shannon on March 28, 2011 at 6:55 PM said...

Fabulous idea! Hi, it's me again! Just wanted to let ya know I am proud to have your button on my site! It's a beautiful addition...you're very inspiring! :)

~Shannon
http://hercuprunsover.com

Nikki on March 28, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

Shannon, Thank you so much for adding my button to your site! I feel so honored!! You made my day blogirlfriend!

Nikki on March 28, 2011 at 7:15 PM said...

Laila, I can't wait to read your first post on your blog! Keep me informed!

Post a Comment