Friday Inspiration- Stacy London

Friday, August 26, 2011

I have a confession to make....I am sorta, kinda addicted to TLC's What Not to Wear. I love make over shows but I absolutely adore Stacy London. She inspires women to find their personal style and own their looks! LOVE IT! So today I would like to share some inspirational quotes from Ms. London herself!


"I understand when u feel overwhelmed style is the 1st thing to go, but its also the 1st thing you can pick back up to get you back on track."
-Stacy London

"I believe every PERSON is beautiful. What you do with that beauty, how you develop it, is up to you."
-Stacy London

You have to let go of whatever you were, and allow yourself to become who you are."
-Stacy London

"EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU is a Snowflake. There isn't ANYONE who can be you but you and THAT makes you beautiful. Period. So shut up. :)"
-Stacy London

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kim on August 26, 2011 at 10:38 AM said...

I love this show too!

Kerissa on August 26, 2011 at 6:28 PM said...

Love this show three! She and Clinton really do a good job with the styling and a great job building self esteem.

Chocolate Mom aka Blupoetres on September 1, 2011 at 7:14 PM said...

I friggen love Stacey London!! I was just watching the episode where she cursed on air! I laughed so hard! Love her!

Post a Comment