Friday Favorites- How to Survive Life in the Suburbs

Friday, August 12, 2011

Looking for a good blog to read over the weekend? Well check out my Friday Favorite......


How to Survive Life in the Suburbs - She describes herself as "a mother, a wife, a good friend, a person still trying to find peace and enjoy every day." My kind of girl! Sometimes I read her posts and think to myself this woman is writing about my life!!! She brings a candid, yet humorous view about everyday life in the suburbs.

Many of her posts I can relate to in one way or another. (Well, maybe not the one where she accidentally flashed the lawn boy but I can clearly see how that could happen.) Even if you don't live in a suburban area you can surely appreciate her journey as a wife, mother and friend. But don't just take my word for it click on the link and pay her a visit.

Have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment