42 Never Felt So Good!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Today is my 42nd birthday! Wow! Where did the time go? I remember when I was in my twenties and 40 seemed old as heck! Now here I am 40 freakin'2! But seriously guys 42 never felt so good! I thank God for the many blessings in my life! Amazing family, good health, wonderful friends, a successful career and some new fab blog friends! Hey! What else can a girl ask for???

As old as I get one thing that never will never get old is my need to celebrate my birthday! This is the time I get a massage, leave all cares behind, get dressed up and celebrate ME! It's so true that you are only as old as you feel and let me tell you I feel FABULOUS!


So let the celebrations begin! Oh, did I mention I celebrate all month long! Why not.... I only turn 42 once! *cheers*

6 comments:

Tiffany on September 8, 2011 at 7:49 AM said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY!!!! I hope this 42 year is a great one for you.

Peace, Love and Chocolate,
Tiffany

Shannon on September 8, 2011 at 11:47 AM said...

Happy Happy Birthday Blogirlfriend!! 42??? GO girl, you look amazing! I pray your day is ALL you want it to be and more! Many blessings to you!

~Shannon :)

Kim on September 8, 2011 at 12:13 PM said...

Happy Birthday! And I only hope look as amazing as you at 42! Enjoy!

Nicole on September 9, 2011 at 6:03 AM said...

Happy belated birthday!!!! What a blessing to realize such things as you mentioned in your post. Health, family, friends, career. Girl you are blessed and what's so good about it is that you know it too! Happy Birthday month to you!

Stephanie on September 12, 2011 at 10:57 AM said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I LOVE your attitude! :)

Nikki on September 18, 2011 at 8:38 PM said...

Thanks you so much for the birthday wishes ladies! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel special!
(((((hugs)))))

Post a Comment