Cheers to the Freakin' Weekend!

Friday, October 28, 2011

As Rihanna says..."I'll drink to that"

The other day I was driving home from work and I happened to see my bff driving by. When we spotted each other we rolled down our windows, waved and then continued on our way to complete our after work activities. It was then I realized that "drive-by" wave was the first time in weeks that I have seen her. When did our lives get so busy lately that we don't even have time to spend time with each other on the weekends like we used to?

I must admit that lately my weekdays have been so hectic that on the weekends all I want to do is stay home and recuperate from the stressful week. Well...that's just boring. I almost forgot about my work hard, play hard motto! So this weekend I decided it’s time to let my hair down again (so to speak) and rededicate my Saturday and Sunday to a little bit of relaxing but also a lot of fun!


So ladies....enjoy every last minute of your two days off. Spend it with your kids, your significant other, your friends or just chill by yourself but whatever you do enjoy your freakin' weekend...you deserve it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment