My Feel Fabulous Makeover!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lately, I haven't been feeling quite like myself. In other words unfabulous. It's been an extremely challenging school year so far and my calendar has been jammed packed with meetings, deadlines, workshops, conferences, dinner parties, social events....and oh yeah laundry! I really need an assistant! It just seems like there is always so much to do and never enough time to get it all done. By the end of most days, I am so exhausted that I barely put my head on the pillow at night before I am snoring sound asleep. It's gotten so bad that other people have even commented on the change they see in me. *sigh* I am just overwhelmed.

I can't pinpoint exactly when it started but slowly I feel myself losing my fabulousness! And that is just unacceptable. It took me too long to feel fabulous about myself to lose all that fabulousness in just a few stressful months. Although, I try to keep up with my outer appearance....I realized that I have been neglecting the inner me. Recently, I was reading an article on how you can give yourself a feel great makeover by setting and accomplishing small practical goals each week. Perfect! Because my mind, body and soul is desperate need of a makeover.

So here is how my Feel Fabulous make over is going to work. For the next 8 weeks I will make small changes in my life that will focus on a different goal. I am hoping that by doing this I will reorganize my life, regain my energy, rethink my routines and get my fabulousness back!

Week 1- Start a Journal
Week 2- Set New Health Goals
Week 3- Practice Positive Thinking
Week 4- Drink More Water
Week 5- Make Each Day More Active
Week 6- Add a New Exercise
Week 7- Catch Up on Sleep
Week 8- Be More Mindful

Each week I will share what I did to accomplish my weekly goal and who knows my feel fabulous makeover may inspire you to make some small changes that can result in big results. Hey, you have nothing to lose and everything fabulous to gain!


1 comments:

Shannon on January 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM said...

Sounds great and I'm in!! I look forward to reading weekly! :-)

~Shannon

Post a Comment