10 Random Things I Love......

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I love:

1. My special spot on the couch (it fits me perfectly!)

2. Banana Cheerios (This is my strange addiction!)

3. Watching Grease and singing “Hopelessly Devoted to You” loudly!

4. Hearing my hubby’s laugh

5. My Wii Fit scale (it hasn’t lied to me yet!)

6. My first cup of coffee in the morning (can’t start my day right without it)

7. My Mac Powerbook (may we NEVER part!!!!)

8. My mother’s peas and rice (NO ONE cooks peas and rice better than my mother!!)

9. When my oldest daughter texts her little sister just to say she loves her! (rare
but priceless...)

10. Any Lifetime Movie (never watched one I didn’t like)

What are some of the random things you love?

4 comments:

Concerned American Citizen on February 11, 2011 at 11:21 PM said...

Following back. Nice post. :) Thanks for the follow. I look forward to reading your posts.

Ashanti on February 12, 2011 at 1:12 PM said...

what do you know abaout banana cheerios yummy /. they r good dry with hot chocolate. lol and umm get my sis unlimted text so my rare text messages can become frequent.:) im starting to think u have 3 kids.. me, c and the MAC ..lol

Nicole on February 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM said...

Oh my goodness! I am not the only one that loves to sing grease songs! So cool!

Kerissa on February 15, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

I love my siblings like we are kids (they make my world go around), my tween, reading, makeup, writing, my mom because she's the BEST thing in the world all day every day, and blogs and white hot chocolate with coffee mixed a few times per week.

Post a Comment