A New Love

Thursday, February 17, 2011

When I started this blog on New Year’s Day who would have known that I would fall in love with this connected community the way I have. I started "Loving Me, Unconditionally" as a personal journal. It was a way for me to reflect on the past year and to celebrate how I finally reached a point in my life where I love the woman that I have become. However, when I wrote my first post I decided to share it with my hubby who encouraged me to share it with a few close friends, who then shared it with a few of their friends and as they say the rest is history.

Being a part of this community of inspiring women has allowed me to express myself in ways that I never knew I could. I love that I have been able to inspire a few women in such a short amount of time and I have been equally inspired by many of the women that I have “met” through my daily travels through the blogsphere. It’s like getting together for coffee everyday just to chat about life! I LOVE it!

So, I think I will make myself at home here and stay for a while. Come back and visit often. I’ll put on a pot of coffee!

Unconditionally yours,
Nikki

3 comments:

K. Elizabeth @ YUMMommy on February 17, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

Glad that you are finding your blogging wings!! The blogging community is a very loving community and I too take comfort in having this place I can come and vent or seek advice. I've made some awesome friendships through my blog that have carried over to real life ones. So, I am glad I started my blog last year. Wish you lots of success.

Katina on February 17, 2011 at 12:34 PM said...

So glad that you are here! Following you back!

Concerned American Citizen on February 20, 2011 at 6:49 PM said...

That looks like my kitchen table in the morning with the laptop and a cup of coffee. I always blog in the morning while the kids are getting ready for school. Welcome to the mommy blogging world :)

Post a Comment