An Unconditionally Amazing Make-Over!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hey Ladies!

I LOVE make-overs and if you follow “Loving Me Unconditionally” you probably noticed that I did some redecorating recently! I decided to make myself at home here in the blogsphere and I thought I’d have my little space made over to reflect more of who I am and to make all of you feel more welcomed when you come to visit!

This new look could not have been possible without Christina, the incredible designer from Visual Luxe! I still don’t how she did it but she was able to create a design that gave me the look and feel that I had only envisioned. Christina’s patience and professionalism was amazing and she answered all questions that this relatively new blogger had (....and I had lots of them!!) Thank you so much Christina for this unconditionally amazing make-over!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look! So sophisticated, so you! :)

Jay

Mimi on February 20, 2011 at 11:33 PM said...

Christina rocks!! Welcome to the blogosphere, don't get addicted!

Post a Comment