Who am I?

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Am…………
A daughter, a wife, a mother, a friend
A believer that prayer changes everything
An educator, an advocate, a student, a leader
A NYC girl turned NJ suburban woman
Mature, accomplished, youthful, a work in progress
Loving, caring, thoughtful, sympathetic
Strong and powerful, weak and vulnerable
A dreamer, a hopeless romantic, passionate
Perfect, flawed, complicated, simple
Admiring what I see when I look in the mirror these days
Unconditionally loving the fabulous woman I have become

All this and much more……

Who are you?



2 comments:

Nicole on February 28, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

Well alright then!!!!!

Kerissa on February 28, 2011 at 11:01 PM said...

Darling you are simply fantabulous. Look for a who am I on my blog soon. Thanks for inspiring. Now pass me a glass :)

Post a Comment